The concept behind our Leupold Package rifles is to provide our customer with a “competition ready” system including our BA Rifle, a Leupold Long Range Precision Optic, MPA BA Mount, Bipod and Rear Bag.
The base Rifle is our MPA6.5BA or 6mmBA available in multiple chamberings as shown below. The Leupold Mark 8 is their flagship Long Range Precision Optic, redesigned in 2017 with a new turret system, new reticle offerings and versions without illumination, reducing the overall cost.
We have added our BA One Piece Scope Mount, Rear Bag and a Ratcheting Front Bipod.
Its truly competition ready, and with our special pricing from Leupold on the optic, MPA is able to offer some incredible pricing on the package.
MPA6.5 or 6mm BA
- Caliber – 6.5mm (6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5×47 Lapua, 6.5 SLR, 260 Rem or 6.5 Addiction) or 6mm (6mm Creedmoor, 6×47 Lapua, 6mmXC, 6mm Dasher, 6 SLR)
- Action – Kelblys Atlas Tactical Series
- Bolt – Precision Spiral Fluted One Piece Bolt
- Barrel – Spencer/MPA Hand Lapped Barrel
- Action/Bolt Design – Remington 700 Type
- Chassis – MPA Tactical Aluminum Chassis
- Muzzle Brake – MPA Muzzle Brake (Tactical or Bench Rest Type)
- Timney Trigger – 510
- Magazine – AICS or AW Mag Compatible. (10 Round AICS Magazine Included)
- Kelblys Atlas Tactical Premium Actions
- All Critical Features are machined after heat treat (Hard Machining)
- Recoil Lugs Ground to .0001″ Flatness and Parallelism
- One Piece Design of the Bolt, Lugs and Handle
- CNC OD Ground on All critical features and dimensions
- Spiral Fluting on all Bolts
- All Bolts are Hand Lapped and Fitted to each individual action
- Black Nitride
- Spencer/MPA Rifle Barrel
- 416RQ Stainless Steel
- Precision Gun Drilled, Reamed and Honed
- Pull Button Rifled
- Stress Relieved
- Hand Lapped
- Bore and Land Inspected on Video Borescope
- Sheffield Air Gage Inspection to .0001″ on Bore and Rifle Land Variation
- Chamber is indicated within .0001″ or less – to the bore of the rifle
- Masterpiece Arms Tactical Chassis System
- Produced from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System with Additional clearance for Glass Bedding Action and Straight Section of Barrel
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull and Monopod
- Front mounted Bridge with Upper Picatinny Rail
- Lower mounted Picatinny Rail
- 20 MOA Scope Rail
- Cerakote Finish – Multiple Colors Available
- User Locate-able Barricade stop system compatible (requires purchase of rotating barricade stop)
MPA Muzzle Brake
- Combat Muzzle Brake
- Direct Thread Attachment (5/8-24 on .308 barrel)
- Trigger Tech Trigger
- 3/8 MOA (3 shot Group)
- Plano Basic Rifle Case
- Mark 8 3.5-25X56mm (35mm) M5C2 Non-Illuminated available in either the Horus H59 (171844) or the Tremor 3 (171845) First Focal Plane Optic.
- MPA BA One Piece Mount – Fully Machined Aluminum Uni-Mount.
- Chassis Weight – 6.1 lbs
- Rifle Weight – 13 lbs (no mag or optic, 24″ Sendero Barrel Profile)
- Barrel Twist – 1:8
- Barrel Length – 24″ Standard
- Barrel Muzzle Thread – 5/8-24 TPI
- Barrel Profile – Sendero Profile (others available)
- Monopod – Included
- Front Bridge – Removable (Included)
- Coating – Cerakote
- Length of Pull – 13.75-15″
- Trigger – Timney 510 (Calvin Elite or Jewel HVR optional).
- Trigger Pull – 1.5-4 lbs.
PRS Discounts do not apply to this package.
Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery from date of order.
Custom Cerakote Colors add $135 for the chassis body and $65 for the barreled action. Check with MPA for all the custom colors available.