MPA BA Bolt Action Mount – 1″, 30mm, 34mm & 35mm
The BA Series Mounts are made for mounting high performance optics onto of Bolt Action Rifles with Picatinny Rail Scope Bases. Pic rail to scope center line height varies. 1″ & 30mm versions are 1.060″. 34mm are 1.060″, 1.125 and also 1.250. The 35mm mount measurement is 1.250″ The mount is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Horizontal split rings. The interface ensures positive engagement for both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Absolute Return to Zero via multiple locking lugs located on the bottom of the rail interface.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
The MPA mounting system features the following advantages:
- Extreme Bore Size Consistency within +/- .0002″
- Roundness and Cylindricity of Bore within .0002″
- Provides the end user the ability to confidently move the optic/mount to multiple rifles with simple windage and elevation adjustments.
- Superior clamping surface to ensure maximum rail engagement.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length 4.760″
- Weight 6.8 oz
- Rail to Optic Center 1.060 (30mm & 1″), 1.125 & 1.250” (34mm) & 1.250 (35mm)
- This mounting system is designed to handle large objectives up to 56mm (34mm Mount) and 50mm (30mm Mount).
This system provides over 3.5″ of rail interface providing extreme lockup on the host rifles scope base. Our NATO spec rail interface system pulls the mount onto the top of the pic rail, providing over 200% more rail contact than other competitive mounting systems that pinch the rail.
For proper selection of the correct mount, see the data below to match the proper MPA BA Mount to your optic:
MPA BA 34mm 1.060″ Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.145″ or shorter.
MPA BA 34mm 1.125″ Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.210″ or shorter
MPA BA 34/35mm 1.250 Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.330″ or shorter
Note: For US Optic Model ER-25, please select the 1.250″ height for your optic. This is due to the erector housing width and configuration and necessary clearances required for proper fit. Also, please notify MPA if this is the optic you plan on using. A special top cap is required to clear the elevation turret cap.
- Burris XTR-II – 1.060″ Height
- Bushnell Elite Tactical 34mm (all) – 1.060 Height
- Bushnell Elite Tactical 30mm (all) – 1.060 Height
- Khales 34mm – 1.125 Height
- US Optic ER-25 – 1.250 Height
- Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27 – 1.125 Height
- Schmidt/Bender 34mm – 1.250 Height
- Leupold Mark 8 – 35mm 1.250 Height
- More Optics Added in the Future.
If you have any questions about the proper height selection based on your optic, please contact MPA.