ADVANCED LONG RANGE – is designed for students who are looking for advanced long range enhancement to their existing skill set. This class will cover the mechanical setup of your rifle
(torque specs, advanced optic usage and understanding), advanced position building, methods to ensure extreme accuracy performance, advanced ballistic considerations, data gathering, creating and using dope cards, advanced usage of ballistic calculators and wind meters (Kestrel), advanced wind reading, moving target strategy, and mind and time stress events. This will be a 2 day class.
Location: Arena Training Facility (200 Sherman Road, Blakely, GA 39283 – 2.5 hours South of Atlanta)
- 2 Days of Class Instruction (14-16 hours of total instruction)
- Lodging On Site at the Arena Cabin locations (2 Nights)
- Lunch will be provided both days
- Some Cool MPA Swag
Customer Should Bring:
- A complete rifle with optic that will hold 1 MOA or better Accuracy
- The optic must have elevation and windage adjustments – preferable via externally marked turrets.
- Ammunition – 200 Rounds Max
- Ballistics App Loaded onto a smart phone or Kestrel
- Front Bipod and Rear Bag, Positional Bags and any other related items you want to bring.
MPA will provide an entire inventory of bags, tripods, bipods, and other devices used in PRS style of shooting for the student to try/evaluate