COMPETITION PREPAREDNESS – Is designed for experienced shooters who desire to start competing in long range Precision Rifle Competitions such as the PRS, NRL, Club Series or many of the regional Sniper competitions held throughout the US. Focus on time management, building stable and consistent positions, advanced wind and mirage reading, stage strategy and preparation,
equipment usage, as well as ballistic and caliber considerations for an ideal competition setup – all with the objective of improving your performance in positional long range shooting competitions. This will be a 2 day course.
Location: Arena Training Facility (200 Sherman Road, Blakely, GA 39283 – 2.5 hours South of Atlanta)
- 2 Days of Class Instruction (14-16 hours of total instruction)
- Lodging On Site at the Arena Cabin locations (2 Nights)
- Lunch will be provided both days
- Some Cool MPA Swag
Customer Should Bring:
- A complete competition rifle with optic that will hold 1 MOA or better Accuracy
- The optic must have elevation and windage adjustments – preferable via externally marked turrets.
- Ammunition – 200 Rounds Max
- Front Bipod and Rear Bag, Positional Bags and any other competition related items you want to bring.
MPA will provide an entire inventory of bags, tripods, bipods, and other devices used in PRS style of shooting for the student to try/evaluate
On the notes section at checkout, please tell us which date you want.