INTRODUCTION TO LONG RANGE – is designed for students who are entering the world of long range rifle marksmanship. The intro course will build solid shooting fundamentals and provide data that the shooter will be able to take anywhere and successfully engage targets at distance. Additionally, the intro course is designed so that the shooter will be able to trouble shoot problems
with the rifle, scope or ammunition. Focus will be on fundamentals of building a strong shooting position, understanding and utilization of windage and elevation adjustments on your optic, and reading atmospheric conditions such as mirage and wind. This will be a 2 day course.
Location: Clinton House Range. Clinton, SC (South of Greenville).
- 2 Days of Class Instruction (14-16 hours of total instruction)
- Lodging Provided (2 Nights)
- Lunch will be provided both days
- Some Cool MPA Swag
Customer Should Bring:
- A complete rifle with optic that will hold 1 MOA or better Accuracy
- The optic must have elevation and windage adjustments – preferable via externally marked turrets.
- Ammunition – 200 Rounds Max
- Front Bipod and Rear Bag
On the notes section at checkout, please tell us which date you want.