ADVANCED LONG RANGE – is designed for students who are looking for advanced long range enhancement to their existing skill set with the focus of adapting these skills to practical/positional competitions.
Advanced Long Range/Competition Preparedness
Where: Southington Hunt Club
When: July 13-14
Cost: $500 +$20/$25 option for camping on site and +$15 for box lunch per day (optional)
- 2 Days of Class Instruction (14-16 hours of total instruction)
- Camping On Site is available ($20/25)
- Box Lunch is available each day. ($15)
- Some Cool MPA Swag
Customer Should Bring:
- A complete rifle with optic that will hold 1 MOA or better Accuracy
- The optic must have elevation and windage adjustments – preferable via externally marked turrets.
- Ammunition – 200 Rounds Max
- Ballistics App Loaded onto a smart phone or Kestrel
- Front Bipod and Rear Bag, Positional Bags and any other related items you want to bring.
MPA will provide an entire inventory of bags, tripods, bipods, and other devices used in PRS style of shooting for the student to try/evaluate