MPA BA Competition Chassis (#1 Chassis in the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 PRS)
The Comp Chassis is our highly successful full size chassis. It is designed to be a drop in replacement for Remington 700 footprint actions, as well as Tikka, Howa, Savage, and a variety of other inlets. Whether you’re interested in increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is sure to exceed your expectations.
The BA Competition Chassis specifically designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting in long range tactical rifle competitions, such as the PRS. It’s also a great option for a variety of other applications in which accuracy, versatility, adjustable fit, and durability are desired.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of colors. Black, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, FDE, Sniper Green, Gunmetal, NRA Blue, USMC Red are standard colors. Other options are available for an upcharge. Color options can be seen by clicking here
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.50″-14.75″ (Shorter and longer length of pull options available – please inquire by emailing email@example.com. Additional cost may be associated)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount
- 2 Round Holder (Short action chassis only)
- RAT Rail (Rapid Adjustment Technology)
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). Magazines available for purchase here
- 5. lbs
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Bergara, Curtis Customs, Defiance Machine, Stiller Tac30 and Tac300, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
Exceptions: Defiance Rebel w/Long Tenon, Stiller Spectre Gen 1 and 2, GA Templar V1. These inlets are specifically listed on our options page.
We also inlet for Tikka T3, AI AT, Savage Short.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.0 lbs. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail.
We have 8 standard Cerakote colors available: Graphite Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, and USMC Red (click HERE to see color options). Custom Cerakote colors are an additional $135 for a solid color – any color from Cerakote’s H Series can be done (click HERE to shop Cerakote’s H Series). We also offer custom Camo and Patriot patters, as well as Gun Candy
For Savage Actions, our Chassis will accommodate both Top and Bottom Bolt Release configurations.