Click image for larger view
MPA Pork Chop Rifle
$3,700.00 – $3,850.00
Masterpiece Arms builds World Class Rifles. We start with our industry leading Chassis System, utilize the Best Actions and Triggers produced, and our MPA/Spencer 416R Handlapped Barrels (or Proof/Carbon Six Carbon Fiber Barrels) provide some the best shooting, most accurate rifles in existence. Designed, Built and Enhanced by Long Range Shooters and Hunters, our Rifles fulfill the needs of the most discerning shooters.
The MPA Pork Chop is a purpose designed rifle for the varmint hunter, rancher, or for herd management. Whether you’re eliminating hogs, coyotes, armadillos, ground hogs, prairie dogs, or other varmints – or managing the herd – the Pork Chop Rifle is up for the task.
The Pork Chop starts with our light weight Hybrid Chassis, with a customized pig themed cerakote paint job. The Hybrid is a technologically advanced and feature rich chassis system with several key features to help improve your hunting performance. This includes the MPA RAT rail, adjustable cheek riser, adjustable length of pull, EVG (enhanced vertical grip), inclinometer leveling system, and V4 spigot mount.
The RAT (Rapid Adjustment Technology) rail, also known as an Arca Swiss Rail, provides significant flexibility for direct tripod or bipod attachment anywhere along the length of the chassis forend. This is an extremely rigid setup that performs much better than a hog saddle or similar clamping devices. This system also gives the user the option to make quick, easy adjustments to the bipod or tripod position on the fly, which is crucial out in the field. For example, if the shooter has to build an improvised modified prone position on a rock, tree stump or other surface, the ability to rapidly adjust the location of the bipod maximizes flexibility for an ultra precise shot.
The adjustable Cheek Riser and Recoil Plate allows the user to fine tune the fit to their body type, length of pull, and preferred shooting configuration.
The Pork Chop was designed with the short length of pull buttstock . This configuration is well suited to shooting off a tripod, or when using a Night Vision Primary optic that may need a shortened eye relief for proper target acquisition. The LOP range on this buttstock is 11.75-13.25″. Please choose the short or standard length of pull from the drop down menu when ordering. The side folding buttstock is also available as an option, with the standard length of pull.
The inclinometer leveling system will ensure the rifle is not canted when taking your shot, meaning no axis errors when used properly.
The Pork Chop provides the hunter with the capability to make longer shots with a rifle that can still be comfortably packed, even in the most extreme terrain. From the light weight construction to the technologically superior chassis design, this rifle supplies precision hunters with the highest level of performance and accuracy available in the market today.
We can fine tune your rifle build to your specific application! This includes caliber, chamber dimensions, barrel length, contour, twist rate and chassis finishing. No matter what your long-range precision varmint hunting needs are, we can design a rifle to meet them!
- Curtis Hybrid Hunting Action
- Wire EDM Bolt Lug Raceways
- 3 Lug Head
- 60 Degree Bolt Throw
- Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
- 20 MOA Scope Rail
- Quick Release Firing Pin Assembly Removal System (Tool Less)
- Recoil Lugs Ground to .0001″ Flatness and Parallelism
- Bolt: One Piece Design of the Bolt, Lugs and Handle
- CNC OD Ground on All critical features and dimensions
- Spiral Fluting on all Bolts
- All Bolts are Hand Lapped and Fitted to each individual action
- DLC Coated
- Mini 16 Extractor
- Proof or Carbon Six Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Chamber is indicated within .0001″ or less – to the bore of the rifle
- Chassis System:
- Masterpiece Arms Hybrid Chassis
- Produced from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System with Additional clearance for Glass Bedding Action and Straight Section of Barrel
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull
- Standard Bag Rider – Aluminum Type
- V4 Spigot Mount (Pic Rail and Arca Swiss Rail)
- Cerakote Finish – Special Pork Chop Pattern
- Built In Inclinometer leveling system
- Enhanced Vertical Grip
- Thumb Notch
- R.A.T. System Compatible
- Muzzle Brake:
- MPA DN3 Muzzle Brake
- Direct Thread Attachment, User index-able (5/8-24 TPI)
- Trigger Tech Special Single Stage (1lb – 3 lbs Pull Range)
- Includes: Plano Basic Rifle Case
- Total Rifle Weight (8 lbs with 22″ Sendero Profile – Does Not Include Ammo, Bipod, Magazine or Optic)
- Barrel: Carbon Fiber (Proof or Carbon Six)
- Caliber Options: 22 Creed, 6mm Creed, 6.5 Creed, 6.5 PRC, 7 Saum or others)
- Action: Curtis Hybrid Hunting Action
- Chamber: Zero Runout Chambering Method
- Brake: MPA DN3 Muzzle Brake
- Chassis Type: MPA Hybrid
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Magazine: Accurate 3 or 5 round Capacity
- Chassis Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Chassis Fore end Weight:
- Chassis Buttstock Weight:
- Chassis Fore end Length:
- Chassis Overall Length:
- Rifle Overall Weight:
- Barrel Profile (Standard) Sendero (Many other Profiles Available)
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Trigger Type: Trigger Tech Special
- Adjustable Length of Pull: 11.75-12.75″
- Cheek Riser: Adjustable
- Recoil Plate: Adjustable for Height and Cant