The MPA Pork Chop is a purpose designed rifle for the varmint hunter, rancher, or for herd management. Whether you’re eliminating hogs, coyotes, armadillos, ground hogs, prairie dogs, or other varmints – or managing the herd – the Pork Chop Rifle is up for the task.
The Pork Chop starts with our light weight Hybrid Chassis, with a customized pig themed cerakote paint job. The Hybrid is a technologically advanced and feature rich chassis system with several key features to help improve your hunting performance. This includes the MPA RAT rail, adjustable cheek riser, adjustable length of pull, EVG (enhanced vertical grip), inclinometer leveling system, and V4 spigot mount.
The RAT (Rapid Adjustment Technology) rail, also known as an Arca Swiss Rail, provides significant flexibility for direct tripod or bipod attachment anywhere along the length of the chassis forend. This is an extremely rigid setup that performs much better than a hog saddle or similar clamping devices. This system also gives the user the option to make quick, easy adjustments to the bipod or tripod position on the fly, which is crucial out in the field. For example, if the shooter has to build a hasty, improvised modified prone position on a rock, boulder, tree stump or other surface, the ability to rapidly adjust the location of the bipod gives them a ton of flexibility for an ultra precise shot.
The adjustable Cheek Riser and Recoil Plate allows the user to fine tune the perfect fit to their body type, length of pull, and preferred shooting configuration.
The short length of pull buttstock comes standard on the Pork Chop. This configuration is well suited to shooting off a tripod, or when using a Night Vision Primary optic that may need a shortened eye relief for proper target acquisition. The LOP range on this buttstock is 11.75-13.25″. This can be made longer as well, if requested during purchase. The side folder buttstock is also an available option.
The inclinometer leveling system will ensure the rifle is not canted when taking your shot, meaning no axis errors when used properly.
The Pork Chop provides the hunter with the capability to make longer shots with a rifle that can still be comfortably packed, even in the most extreme terrain. From the light weight construction to the technologically superior chassis design, this rifle supplies precision hunters with the highest level of performance and accuracy available in the market today.
We can fine tune your rifle build to your specific application! This includes caliber, chamber dimensions, barrel length, contour, twist rate and chassis finishing. No matter what your long-range precision varmint hunting needs are, we can design a rifle to meet them!
- Caliber – Customer Designated (22 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 7mm Saum, or others. If your preferred caliber is not shown, please contact us)
- Rifle Weight 8.4 lbs (Hybrid Chassis, 24″ Proof Carbon Fiber Sendero Profile Barrel, Curtis Hybrid Action)
- Curtis Custom Hybrid
- All Critical Features are machined after heat treat (Hard Machining)
- Recoil Lug Ground to .0001″ Flatness and Parallelism
- One Piece Bolt with Spiral Fluting
- All Bolts are Hand Lapped and Fitted to each individual action
- DLC (Diamond Like Coating) on the Bolt
- Carbon Fiber Barrel Blank – Chambered by MPA (Zero Runout System)
- Threaded 5/8-24 with Thread Protector
- Precision Gun Drilled, Reamed and Honed
- Cut Rifled
- Stress Relieved
- Hand Lapped
- Chamber is indicated within .0001″ or less – to the bore of the rifle
- Sendero Light measures 0.800 at the muzzle.
- Sendero Measures 0.900 at the muzzle
- Masterpiece Arms Hybrid Chassis (3.3 lbs)
- Produced from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System with Additional clearance for Glass Bedding Action and Straight Section of Barrel
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull and Bag Rider
- Spigot Mount Ready
- V4 Spigot Mount
- RAT (Rapid Adjustment Technology) 1.5 ” Dovetail Rail (Tripod Direct Attachment)
- Cerakote Finish – Special Pork Chop pig themed Cerakote Finish
- Leveling System – Inclinometer
- Thumb Notch
- MPA Enhanced Vertical Grip
- Short Length of Pull Buttstock (11.75-13.25″)
- Trigger Tech Special Trigger (Set between 1-3 lbs – customer preference)
- Timney HIT available as well, upon request (5 oz – 2 lbs range)
- Plano Basic Rifle Case
- Chassis Weight – 3.2 lbs
- Rifle Weight – 8.4 lbs (with mag, no optic, 24″ Sendero Barrel Profile)
- Barrel Twist – Varies Depending on Caliber
- Barrel Length – Varies – Customer Determined
- Barrel Muzzle Thread – 5/8-24 TPI
- Barrel Profile – Sendero Profile (others available)
- Bag Rider – For managing Recoil using rear bag.
- Coating – Cerakote
- Length of Pull – 13.5-14.75″
- Trigger – Trigger Tech
- Trigger Pull – 1-3 lbs.