Click image for larger view
Competition Side Rails – Matrix/ESR
$135.99 – $165.99
Please allow 1-2 weeks for custom colors to be shipped
Competition Side Rails, designed for the Matrix or ESR Chassis, provide enhanced stability when shooting “positional” in PRS or NRL Style competitions.
Adds approximately 75% more width to the bottom of the fore-end, making the rifle more stable when shooting off positional bags. The radius section on the bottom of the rails provides a more comfortable grip of the fore-end when moving and changing positions.
The side rails are compatible with MPA weight tuning system and the Gray Ops CNC Side Rail Weights made specifically for the ESR/Matrix Comp Side Rails, available for purchase separately.
- Left and right side rail
- 8 “M-lok Nuts”
- 8 fasteners for attaching the rails to the nuts
- 8 fasteners for attaching to the MPA Internal Weight System.
Compatible only with the Matrix & ESR chassis
Cerakoted black. Other cerakote options, available for an upcharge, include: FDE, Mil Spec OD Green, Gunmetal, Tungsten, Midnight Bronze, NRA Blue, and USMC Red. Please contact MPA if you want a custom color not listed, including Gun Candy.
See below for compatibility with various arca clamp products:
- MPA RAT Clamp & RAT Accessories – Compatible
- Area 419 Knob type Arcalock Clamp – Compatible
- GrayOps Mini Plate Pro – Compatible
- GrayOps Mag Cut Mini Plate – Not Compatible
- GrayOps Amp Elite Multi Plate – Compatible
- GrayOps Arca Rail Clamp – Throw Lever Style – Compatible
- Area 419 Harris Bipod Arca Clamp Kit – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff BTC-Pro Clamp – Not Compatible
- Really Right Stuff EVO-CA Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff SC-LR Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff HC-Pro Clamp for Harris Bipod – Not Compatible
- Cyke Pod Bipods – Compatible
- Cruxord Arca Clamp Tripods – Compatible
- Leofoto Acra Throw Lever Clamp Tripods – Compatible
- RRS Arca Throw Lever Clamp Tripods – Compatible
To summarize, most, if not all, throw lever clamps will work with our Comp Side Rails. Most Knob/Thumb Wheel Type Clamps will not function properly.
We will continue to update this list.