Click image for larger view
Competition Side Rails – Hybrid Chassis
$129.99 – $149.99
Competition Side Rails, designed for the MPA Hybrid & CZ455/457 Chassis, provide enhanced stability when shooting “positional” in PRS or NRL Style competitions.
Adds approximately 75% more width to the bottom of the fore-end, and weights .892 lbs. making the rifle more stable when shooting off positional bags. The radius section on the bottom of the rails provides a more comfortable grip of the fore-end when moving and changing positions.
The side rails are compatible with the MPA internal weights and Gray Ops CNC Side Rail Weights, available for purchase separately.
- Left and right side rail
- 8 “t-nuts”
- 8 fasteners for attaching the rails to the nuts
- 8 fasteners for attaching to the MPA Internal Weight System.
Compatible only with the MPA Hybrid & CZ455/457 Chassis
Cerakoted black. Other cerakote options, available for an upcharge, include: FDE, Mil Spec OD Green, Gunmetal, Tungsten, Midnight Bronze, NRA Blue, and USMC Red. Please contact MPA if you want a custom color not listed, including Gun Candy.
See below for compatibility with various arca clamp products:
- MPA RAT Clamp & RAT Accessories – Compatible
- Area 419 Knob type Arcalock Clamp – Compatible
- GrayOps Mini Plate Pro – Compatible
- GrayOps Mag Cut Mini Plate – Not Compatible
- GrayOps Amp Elite Multi Plate – Compatible
- GrayOps Arca Rail Clamp – Throw Lever Style – Compatible
- Area 419 Harris Bipod Arca Clamp Kit – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff BTC-Pro Clamp – Not Compatible
- Really Right Stuff EVO-CA Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff SC-LR Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff HC-Pro Clamp for Harris Bipod – Not Compatible
- Cyke Pod Bipods – Compatible
- Cruxord Tripos – Compatible
- Leofoto Tripods with Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- RRS Tripos with Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
To summarize, most, if not all, throw lever clamps will work with our Comp Side Rails. Most Knob/Thumb Wheel Type Clamps will not function properly.
We will continue to update this list.