Click image for larger view
MPA Matrix Air Professional Chassis – FX Crown
Masterpiece Arms Chassis have been the gold standard for Long Range Shooters for the past 8 years. In the PRS, which is the testing ground for the best rifle equipment produced, the MPA Chassis is the #1 Chassis (used by the most shooters), won more 1 and 2 Day matches and the most AG Cup Matches since the series inception. Our Chassis Technology is market leading, allowing shooters who run our chassis to hit more targets, win more matches, and harvest more trophies.
MPA Matrix Air Pro Chassis – FX Crown
The Matrix Air Pro Chassis is the next generation of the most revolutionary chassis ever produced, but designed for todays most popular competition focused air rifles.
Over the past several years, there has been an explosion in the popularity of air rifle competitions. At MPA, we recognized a need for enhanced technology in the pursuit of improving the scoring potential of air rifle shooters. Keep the reticle still on the target in both prone and positional shooting, and the shooter will score better.
As we have learned in PRS style shooting, the more stable the rifle/reticle for the shooter when engaging the target, the better the shooter will perform.
This same consideration goes with our F-class performance, with shooters winning local, regional and national championships running MPA Chassis. Apply the technology we have learned in F-class applies to Bench Rest shooting in Air Rifle Comps.
With the multitude of configurations in grips, thumb rests and trigger finger supports, the primary interface between the shooter and the rifle (the grip) has over 100 different options. (Please refer to the photos above to see our data on shooter preference on the grips, thumb rests, and trigger finger supports). The location of the shooters hand – closer to the bore of the rifle – provides even more variety on how the shooter can set up the chassis.
The Matrix Air Pro is designed with the top level Air Rifle Competitor in mind. As the competitive market changes rapidly, the equipment needed by the top competitive shooters must also evolve. No other company within the long range competitive market has continued to lead this market with new technology like MPA has. The Matrix Air Pro is the epitome of this product enhancement.
Check out these game changing new features to the Matrix Air Pro:
- Enhanced Stability of the Rifle for Bench Rest – Bipod sits higher and buttstock sits lower. These combined provide an extremely stable platform as compared to the current air rifle offerings. The rifle sits lower to the ground without having to kick the bipod legs out 45 degrees. The buttstock is much lower to the ground via the Adjustable Bag Rider.
- Quick Release Bag Rider – This offers an adjustment to the height of the rear bag rider with a simple press of a button. This unique system provides extreme levels of flexibility for the shooter when engaging targets at a variety of elevations or if the shooting platform requires changes to the rear bag height. Ever tried to shoot a stage with the bag sitting vertical? Not very stable. With the Matrix Pro, just push a button and now the bag can be compressed properly by the new position of the bag rider.
- Wrap Around Fore-end Design – one of the challenges to many air rifles is the presence of the tank in the forward section of the rifle. MPA designed our Fore-end to wrap around the tank, eliminating this challenge. A longer and more stable Fore-end again provides enhanced stability for Prone and Positional Shooting
- Innovative Weight Tuning System – Not only does the Matrix Pro utilize am M-Lok external weight tuning system, the chassis design itself has shifted more weight to the front of the chassis and less in the buttstock. This further enhances the ability for each shooter to fine tune their balance point based on his or her specific rifle configuration and desired center balance location.
- Perfect Fit Technology – through the use of our 7 grips, 5 trigger finger supports and 4 thumb shelfs, MPA provides the shooter up to 140 different combinations to allow the rifle to fit the shooters hand and shooting technique – to perfection.
- Bottle and Plenum Flexibility – The Matrix Air will handle 300, 580 and 700 CC bottles. For the 700CC size, an alternate Spigot Block allows the use of the Spigot Mount.
Here are some of the key features that make the Matrix Air Pro revolutionary:
- 7 grip options (3 Swept and 4 Vertical)
- 4 thumb rest options
- 5 trigger finger support options
- M-Lok slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis fore-end.
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
** PLEASE NOTE: Chassis in photos may be equipped with additional accessories that are not included as standard items. Please see standard features section above for complete list of included accessories **
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser.
Grip Fitting – Here is a basic rundown of the various grip sizes and hand size fitment:
Swept 2 – For those with smaller hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 3 – For those with medium hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 4 – For those with medium to large hand who prefer a swept grip
Vert 1 – For those with small hands who prefer a vertical grip.
Vert 2 – For those with medium hands who prefer a vertical grip. Closest to the EVG in size and feel.
Vert 3 – For those with large hands who prefer a vertical grip.
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Fore end Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Buttstock Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Fore end Width: 2.900″
- Overall Length: 38.6″
- Fore end Length: 16.2″
- Bottle Sizes: 300, 580 and 700CC
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull and drop down bag rider
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options
- Swept 2 (Small)
- Swept 3 (Medium)
- Swept 4 (Large)
- Vertical 1 (Small)
- Vertical 2 (Medium)
- Vertical 3 (Large)
- M-EVG – Same Feel as our famous EVG Grip from the BA Comp Series
- All 3 Thumb Rests Included
- All 4 Trigger Finger Supports Included
- Additional Grips can be purchased separately
- M-Lok Slots on Sides Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Adjustable length of pull 12.75″ to 14″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount – (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)