MPA BA Ultra Chassis
After many requests from our customer base, MPA has developed the BA Lite Chassis.
At an astonishing 2.5 lbs with Custom recoil pad, the BA Lite will provide shooters who desire a lightweight rifle stock/chassis a feature rich design that will serve primarily hunting applications.
As with our BA Chassis, the BA Ultra Lite will provide the shooter with the ability to adjust the length of pull, cheek riser position, add side picatinny rails and other accessories, and also increase the distance from the spigot mounted bipod to the rear support. The MPA leveling system will be included as standard equipment.
The length of pull and cheek position are locked in place via set screws that are embedded into the buttstock body. It provides a very strong lockup of the cheek riser plate and recoil plate assembly.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.5-14.75″ (Shorter LOP can be achieved. Just contact MPA for details)
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Leveling System
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Spigot Mount can be added.
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines in a short action configuration. (Mag not included).
- For long action applications, the chassis is setup for 3.850 length AICS style mags only. See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- With fixed stock 2.5 lbs
- With folding stock 3.30 lbs
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in Short action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Bergara, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser.
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 2.5 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors.
The maximum barrel profile on our chassis, without modification to the barrel channel, is an M24 contour. If your barrel has a larger profile, please contact MPA to discuss. We can go up to a 1.250 straight profile, but need to know at the time of order.
The Ultra Lite Chassis will accept AICS Style 5 & 10 Round Magazines, plus the 3 Round Magazines from Curtis Custom.
Custom Cerakote Colors add $135 for the chassis. Check with MPA for all the custom colors available.