Roll over image for larger view
MPA Matrix Chassis
$1,350.00 – $1,550.00
Masterpiece Arms Chassis have been the gold standard for Long Range Shooters for the past 8 years. In the PRS, which is the testing ground for the best rifle equipment produced, the MPA Chassis is the #1 Chassis (used by the most shooters), won more 1 and 2 Day matches and the most AG Cup Matches since the series inception. Our Chassis Technology is market leading, allowing shooters who run our chassis to hit more targets, win more matches, and harvest more trophies.
MPA Matrix Chassis
The Matrix Chassis is the most revolutionary chassis ever produced. With the multitude of configurations in grips, thumb rests and trigger finger supports, the primary interface between the shooter and the rifle (the grip) has over 100 different options. (Please refer to the photos above to see our data on shooter preference on the grips, thumb rests, and trigger finger supports). The location of the shooters hand – closer to the bore of the rifle – provides even more variety on how the shooter can set up the chassis.
We have developed a hand measurement chart to help identify which grip configuration may work best for each individual.
Here are some of the key features that make the Matrix revolutionary:
- 6 grip options (3 Swept and 3 Vertical)
- 3 thumb rest options
- 4 trigger finger support options
- M-Lok slots along the sides of the chassis fore-end
- Barricade Stop holes on the bottom of the fore-end
- Additional 2″ of length to the fore-end (from our BA/Comp Chassis)
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
- Standard or Enhanced Night Vision Bridge
Standard Features (Included in the Primary Kit)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options (Swept 2 (Small), Swept 3 (Medium), Swept 4 (Large) Vertical 1 (Small), Vertical 2 (Medium), Vertical 3 (Large). See photos for comparison of grip types. Vertical 2 & Swept 3 are most popular)
- All 3 of the thumb rests
- All 4 of the trigger finger supports
- Additional Grips, Thumb Rests and Trigger Finger Supports can be purchased separately
- Front night vision bridge available in the following configurations:
- Option 1 = Standard night vision bridge
- Option 2 = Enhanced night vision bridge with enhanced rail
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors (If selecting the Gun Candy Color, please specify the specific color on the notes section at checkout. ** Gun Candy upcharge ($150) is automatically applied to the price when Gun Candy is selected from the color drop down menu **)
- Adjustable length of pull 13.5-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Compatible with any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). Magazines available for purchase here
- 6.4 lbs
** PLEASE NOTE: Chassis in photos may be equipped with additional accessories that are not included as standard items. Please see standard features section above for complete list of included accessories **
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Ruckus, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac 30 and 300, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action, due to the V-Bedding System; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is a platform sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser.
Not compatible with Jard triggers.
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ Weight is 6.4 lbs.
We have 8 standard Cerakote colors available: Graphite Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, and USMC Red (click HERE to see color options). Custom Cerakote colors are an additional $135 for a solid color – any color from Cerakote’s H Series can be done (click HERE to shop Cerakote’s H Series). Special patterns are also available HERE for an additional upcharge.
Grip Fitting – Here is a basic rundown of the various grip sizes and hand size fitment:
Swept 2 – For those with smaller hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 3 – For those with medium hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 4 – For those with medium to large hand who prefer a swept grip
Vert 1 – For those with small hands who prefer a vertical grip.
Vert 2 – For those with medium hands who prefer a vertical grip. Closest to the EVG in size and feel.
Vert 3 – For those with large hands who prefer a vertical grip.