MPA BA Hybrid Chassis
The Hybrid chassis is a lightened version of our highly successful BA Chassis platform. It was designed to excel in both hunting and competition applications by reducing weight but maintaining the innovative features our chassis are known for.
The chassis itself weighs in at just below 3.5 lbs, making it an ideal choice for a variety of hunting scenarios. Whether you’re hiking deep into the back country or hunting white tail from a tree stand, the weight will not be a limiting factor.
The Hybrid is also well suited to the competitive shooting arena, both as a PRS or F-Class set up. Our Hybrid Weight Tuning Kit allows the shooter to add an additional 3lbs to the overall chassis weight, as well as fine tune the balance point of the rifle. This is especially desirable for F-Class FTR applications, where there is a weight restriction on the rifle. The combination of the Hybrid chassis and the Weight Tuning Kit gives the shooter the option to distribute the weight to specific areas of the rifle to provide their desired performance, all while staying within the confines of the overall weight restriction.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull. Length of pull adjustable from 13.50-14.75″ (Shorter or Longer LOP available upon request)
- EVG pistol grip
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount
- Multiple QD sling swivel location
- Durable ceramic finish in a variety of colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Lug Lock System (for 0.250-0.375 thick lugs)*
- Built in leveling system (inclinometer)
- Machined thumb notch
- Compatible with any AICS type magazines (Mag not included) Click HERE to purchase magazines
- 3.5 lbs (without recoil pad and with a standard A2 Grip)
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short and Long actions and clones. (and all deviants such as Curtis Custom, Stillers TAC, Surgeon 591, Mausingfield, Kelblys, Impact Precision, Big Horn and many others). New inlets are being added frequently.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum.
The maximum barrel profile on our chassis, without modification to the barrel channel, is a 1.250 straight profile
We have 8 standard Cerakote colors available: Graphite Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, and USMC Red (click HERE to see color options). We also offer Gun Candy color options for a $150 upcharge, or Camo patterns for $350, which you can see HERE