Click image for larger view
MPA Matrix Pro-II Chassis
$1,550.00 – $1,650.00
Masterpiece Arms Chassis have been the gold standard for Long Range Shooters for the past 9 years. In the PRS, which is the testing ground for the best rifle equipment produced, the MPA Chassis is the #1 Chassis (used by the most shooters), won more 1 and 2 Day matches and the most AG Cup Matches since the series inception. Our Chassis Technology is market leading, allowing shooters who run our chassis to hit more targets, win more matches, and harvest more trophies.
MPA Matrix Pro II Chassis
The Matrix Pro II Chassis is our latest generation of the most revolutionary chassis ever produced.
The Matrix Pro II is purpose designed with the top level PRS/NRL Competitor in mind. As the competitive market changes rapidly, the equipment needed by the top competitive shooters must also evolve. No other company within the long range competitive market has continued to lead this market with new technology like MPA has. The Matrix Pro is the epitome of this product enhancement.
Check out these game changing new features to the Matrix Pro:
- New Nesting Bridge Design – multiple bridges that nest together, located a shooter designated locations along the top of the fore end. These provide both additional grasping points when shooting positional as well as acting as a mirage shield from barrel heat during extended and warm weather shooting scenarios.
- Weight Reduced Buttstock – the new M-Pro II Buttstock, in the competition version, is over 1 lb (16+ oz) lighter than the previous Matrix Pro Buttstock. Lighter rear end = better weight balancing performance.
- Integrated Comp Side Rails – Not only do these rails provide an incredibly stable platform when shooting in an improvised position using a bag for primary support, the fully machined profile of the fore-end provides the stiffest, most rigid fore-end ever created for PRS/NRL style shooting.
- Innovative Weight Tuning System – Not only does the Matrix Pro utilize a unique internal and external weight tuning system, the chassis design itself has shifted more weight to the front of the chassis and less in the buttstock. This further enhances the ability for each shooter to fine tune their balance point based on his or her specific rifle configuration and desired center balance location.
- Magwell Plate System – The Matrix Pro offers each shooter a series of unique plates that are mounted in front of the Magwell – accomplishing a series of different benefits. These plates protect the magazine during positional use, enhance stability for shooting positional with a rear bag and gives the shooters multiple options to suit their specific shooting style and technique. Sold Separately
- Extended Fore-End. 2″ longer than the Matrix, the exit point on the Matrix Pro RAT RAIL (Arca Rail technology that MPA invented in 2015) now offers a simple exit point for removing a bipod during a stage. Simply slide the bipod off the front of the chassis.
- Quick Release Bag Rider – This offers an adjustment to the height of the rear bag rider with a simple press of a button. This unique system provides extreme levels of flexibility for the shooter when engaging targets at a variety of elevations or if the shooting platform requires changes to the rear bag height. Ever tried to shoot a stage with the bag sitting vertical? Not very stable. With the Matrix Pro, just push a button and now the bag can be compressed properly by the new position of the bag rider.
- 1.350 Channel Diameter – Barrels are getting bigger and the Matrix Pro can handle large Straight profiles without modifying the chassis.
- Weight Redistribution – The Matrix Pro has shifted weight from the Buttstock to the Chassis fore-end. This, along with the Innovative Weight System really gives the Pro an exceptional level of weight balancing options.
Here are some of the key features that make the Matrix Pro II revolutionary:
- 7 grip options (3 Swept and 3 Vertical plus the M-EVG)
- 3 thumb rest options
- 4 trigger finger support options
- M-Lok slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis fore-end.
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
- Nesting Bridge System
- Ultra Wide Fore End for the industries most stable positional platform (keep that reticle perfectly still).
** PLEASE NOTE: Chassis in photos may be equipped with additional accessories that are not included as standard items. Please see standard features section above for complete list of included accessories **
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Ruckus, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac 30, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Magazine Compatibility: AICS and AW (Short Action) & AICS (Long Action)
- Weight: 5.2 lbs (Competition Version) or 6.2 lbs (Standard Version)
- Fore end Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Buttstock Weight: 29 oz (Competition Version) or 2.5 lbs (Standard Version)
- Fore end Width: 2.800″
- Overall Length: 38.6″
- Fore end Length: 16.2″
- Max Barrel Diameter: 1.300″ (Barrel Channel is actually 1.350″)
- Nesting Bridge Segments: 2 Included as Standard – Additional Nesting Bridges Available
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options (Swept 2 (Small), Swept 3 (Medium), Swept 4 (Large) Vertical 1 (Small), Vertical 2 (Medium), Vertical 3 (Large). See photos for comparison of grip types. Vertical 2 & Swept 3 are most popular)
- All 3 Thumb Rests Included
- All 4 Trigger Finger Supports Included
- Additional Grips can be purchased separately
- Front Night Vision Bridge Included
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides and bottom of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Adjustable length of pull 13″ to 14″
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount – Steel Version (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
Grip Fitting – Here is a basic rundown of the various grip sizes and hand size fitment:
Swept 2 – For those with smaller hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 3 – For those with medium hands who prefer a swept grip
Swept 4 – For those with medium to large hand who prefer a swept grip
Vert 1 – For those with small hands who prefer a vertical grip.
Vert 2 – For those with medium hands who prefer a vertical grip.
Vert 3 – For those with large hands who prefer a vertical grip.
M-EVG – This is the Matrix Pro version of the EVG Grip