- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull
- MPA Bag Rider
- EVG Pistol Grip (On right handed model. Left handed model will come with an A2 grip)
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.5-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Leveling System (Inclinometer)
- Machined Thumb Notch
Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
Notice on Inlets:
Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
Exceptions: Stiller TAC 338, Defiance Rebel w/Long Tenon, Stiller Spectre Gen 1 and 2, GA Templar V1. These inlets are specifically listed on our options page.
We also inlet for Tikka T3, AI AT, Savage Short and Long, Badger M2013.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum.
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.2 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail. A matching rail is mounted to the bottom of the chassis – both giving the shooter plenty of rail space for a variety of enhancements.
On our chassis for the Stillers TAC338, this chassis will not have the barricade stop system nor will it have the option for the supplemental rail. These two features (barricade stop and supplemental rail) are features that are not normally used when shooting a 338 Lapua Cartridge.
The maximum barrel profile on our chassis is an MTU contour while using the Night Vision Bridge. You can go up to a 1.250 straight profile, but will ot be able to utilize the NV Bridge.
For Savage Actions, our Chassis will accommodate both Top and Bottom Bolt Release configurations.
Also, if you are purchasing a chassis for a Savage 338L, there are several considerations:
- If your action is a Centerfeed design such as a 110BA or 111 that comes with a factory detachable box magazine with a 3.850 desired magazine length, you will need to perform a machining operation on the feed ramp to allow the use of these long magazine bodies. If your desired magazine length is 3.715″, no modifications will be required. Simply specify on the order form the length of magazine that you want to use in this chassis. Your options are 3.715, 3.775 and 3.85. Both the 3.775 and 3.850 magazine lengths will require modifications to your actions feed ramp to allow the rounds to feed properly.
- If your action is a Staggered Feed with an internal magazine, factory bottom metal and no detachable magazine, you can simply drop your barreled action into our chassis, with no modifications required to the actions feed ramp, as long as you stay with the 3.715 magazine length. If you plan on using the 3.775 or 3.850 magazine length, let us know at the time of order, and you will need to modify the actions feed ramp to allow proper clearance of the round during feeding.
- If you have any questions what so ever regarding this consideration, please contact our tech department at 866-803-0000 x2.
Custom Cerakote Colors add $135 for the chassis body and $65 for the barreled action. Check with MPA for all the custom colors available. Here are our chassis colors: