Roll over image for larger view
MPA BA CZ-455 Chassis Youth Model
After many requests from our customer base, MPA has developed a youth model for the BA Lite – CZ-455.
The youth model has a LOP of 10.5″ minimum and can be extended out to 11.75″ with the buttstock supplied with the chassis, or can go from 13.5-14.75 with the standard BA Lite buttstock (not included with the youth model chassis).
At an astonishing 2.7 lbs with no recoil pad, the BA Lite CZ-455 will provide an excellent platform for the CZ-455 barreled action.
As with our BA Chassis, the BA CZ-455 will provide the shooter with the ability to adjust the length of pull, cheek riser position, add side picatinny rails or a night vision bridge, and also increase the distance from the spigot mounted bipod to the rear support. The BA monopod system can also be added along with buttstock mounted bag rider attachment. The MPA bubble level system will included as standard equipment.
The length of pull and cheek position are locked in place via set screws that are embedded into the buttstock body. It provides a very strong lockup of the cheek riser plate and recoil plate assembly.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Side Rails can be added to the BA Lite.
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 10.5-11.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Adjustable Monopod can be added to the BA Lite.
- Spigot Mount can be added to the BA Lite.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod.
Weight is 2.7 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors.
Custom Cerakote Colors add $135 for the chassis. Check with MPA for all the custom colors available.