After many requests from our customer base, MPA has developed a BA Lite Chassis for the CZ-455.
Based on our BA Hybrid Chassis, the BA CZ-455 Chassis will provide an excellent platform for the CZ-455 barreled action.
As with our BA Chassis, the BA CZ-455 will provide the shooter with the ability to adjust the length of pull, cheek riser position, add side picatinny rails or a night vision bridge, and also increase the distance from the spigot mounted bipod to the rear support. The BA monopod system can also be added along with buttstock mounted bag rider attachment. The MPA Inclinometer level system will included as standard equipment.
The length of pull and cheek position are locked in place via set screws that are embedded into the buttstock body. It provides a very strong lockup of the cheek riser plate and recoil plate assembly.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- EVG Pistol Grip
- V4 Spigot Mount with both Picatinny Rail and RAT Plate (Arca Swiss)
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.5-14.75″ (Youth Models Available with LOP as short as 11.6″)
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Level System
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Based off our Hybrid Chassis Design and Footprint
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod.
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 2.7 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors.
We have 8 standard Cerakote colors available: Graphite Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, and USMC Red (click HERE to see color options). Custom Cerakote colors are an additional $135 for a solid color – any color from Cerakote’s H Series can be done (click HERE to shop Cerakote’s H Series). Camo patterns are also available HERE for a $450 upcharge.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery from date of order.
Custom Cerakote Colors add $135 for the chassis. Check with MPA for all the custom colors available.