MPA BA ESR Chassis (Enhanced Sniper Rifle – Chassis)
This is the Enhanced version version of our highly successful BA Chassis System.
The BA ESR Chassis was designed as a submission for a resent military program meeting the chassis specs as required. The chassis offers functionality in Military, Law Enforcement and various competitive shooting applications. Here are the following enhancements:
- M-Lok Slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis Fore-end
- Additional 2″ of length to the fore-end
- Enhanced Night Vision Bridge options
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge available in the following configurations:
- No night vision bridge
- Standard night vision bridge with standard rail
- Enhanced night vision bridge with no rail
- Enhanced night vision bridge with enhanced night vision bridge length rail (rail is same length as enhanced bridge)
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides and Bottom of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.5-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). Magazines available for purchase here
- 5.4 lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short and Long, Savage and Howa Short or Long Actions, Tikka, Badger M2013, Mausingfield, Surgeon, Stillers, Surgeon and many others. New inlets are being added frequently (please contact MPA if you do not see your action listed).
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action, due to the V-Bedding System; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is a platform sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable monopod (monopod replaced with bag rider on Competition model).
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.0 lbs. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail.
We have 8 standard Cerakote colors available: Graphite Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, and USMC Red (click HERE to see color options). Custom Cerakote colors are an additional $135 for a solid color – any color from Cerakote’s H Series can be done (click HERE to shop Cerakote’s H Series). Camo patterns are also available HERE for a $450 upcharge.
For Savage Actions, our Chassis will accommodate both Top and Bottom Bolt Release configurations.
The weight tuning system will be available for the ESR Chassis.